Linda is a skilled public speaker and presenter who can deliver a clear message in an engaging style.
Need an engaging speaker or workshop leader? Linda offers the voice of experience by sharing episodes and lessons learned from her own life and career coupled with recent research. Her energetic and empathetic style and relates especially well to those starting their careers or those who are eager to progress beyond where they are today. Her work in this arena brings her enthusiastic reviews and return invitations.
- Onboarding and Employee Engagement, The Leader’s Board, Napa, California, 2008
- What a College Degree Means Today, Commencement Address, Central Washington University, Seattle, 2005
- Building Purpose and Building Community, (with Roy Savoian, Dean, College of Business & Economics, Central Washington University) Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) Advisory Council, Denver, 2005
- How to Integrate High-Impact Recruitment and Retention Strategies , Keynote address, Recruiting 2004 Conference and Expo, Las Vegas, 2004
- Five Principles of Leadership, Student Leadership Conference, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, 2004
- Action Learning: Developing the Competencies Your Business Requires, Conference Board Leadership Development Conference, New York, 2002
- Strategic Human Resources Leadership, Workforce ’97, Atlanta, 1997
- Changing Corporate Culture, Northern California Human Resources Council, San Francisco, 1989